weekends


Weekends dated 120408 and 130408

elliyana is my name (:
i've found TWO great guys,Both w a beautiful hart and of coz im loving both!

i met my NOTTY boy on the sat,120408 while i met mr HOT fireman on the sun,130408! wen i met up w my notty boy only den did i notice hw much im missing him! i do want 2 b his but it's complicated! wen i met up w mr HOT fireman,he made me smile,laugh and happy (: i know im being selfish to kip both great guys to myself NOW;im in dilemma! notty boy wants me to find another as he tinks im too 'baik' and mr HOT fireman wants me!if i were to go to NOTTY boy n continue waiting for him like a fool, mr HOT fireman wld b hurt! if i go to mr HOT fireman, my heart will still yearn for my notty boy!

im sorry for causing such misunderstanding! i,myself is hurt of my stupidity,my clumsiness,my doings and my weakness! if i have knwn,i wld hav nvr did wat i did. i've learn my lesson.. lesson learnt is that women are BITCHES and men are BASTARD if they were to come between others' relationship! i guess i can nvr trust anyone mre den myself..

to readers..
im sorry if i've offended anyone in tis entry!

to mr HOT fireman,
im sorry if i've hurt ur feelings yet again
!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#01- Thoughts