our love-azrul


our love frm 050308


im sitting on my desk.. tinking abt e latest entry u wrote?! it was swit,super swit! come to tink of it,we hav knwn each other for 2 mths and counting!


e tot of being YOURs haunts my mind,my soul and my heart! but i guess, im still not ready for 'love'.. imagine hw things wld b wen our harts has becum ONE? tat wld b so special!


w e amt of 'guys-frens' i have.. thr's no doubt tat u wld b hurt all thanks to ME! in this 2mths r'ship,we hav gone thru so much; the littlest arguements we had almost lead 'US' to an END!


e tot of losing u nvr fails to break my heart! coz u're special in a way tat u understands me and has alweas been thr w/o fail! Despite e fact tat my hart holds another guy in it, u still love me!


i LOVE u,mr hawt fireman! hapy 2mths,hunny (: thnks 4 evry moment i had w u! thnks 4 being thr!our r'ship may seems odd/weird. but wat remains a fact tat our LOVE is pure!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#01- Thoughts