My LOVE life (:

MY LOVE LIFE!

i dun knw wat i wanna say abt it.. As evrything else in life is in a mess.. wen im in nid of love,no guys came to my rescue! but nw,wen im bz wif work,life and skool ; no tyme 4 love, love itself cums knocking on my doors.


meet my ex..MUHD FARHAN,17,lives at bukit panjang=)

the 1st ever guy tt i wont wanna 4get!e 1st whose name was engraved in my heart..i knw tt things between me and him didnt last at all..but e love for him was so TRUE! n hell i still love him while memories are lingering in my hart..wat do u expect?
i can say tt it took me awhile to really 4get him n he's e first guy i was head over heels wif..i cant n wont 4get e fond memories.. the late nite calls,mushyMUSHY lines.. im missing HIM la =P


PS:tis is a pic of him w EX-GALFWD
meet e 1st guy i met tis yr.. MUHD SUFRI ,20,lives at Ang Mio Kio=P

the second i've engraved e name in my poor heart!im loving him alot..i cant say anything 2 it..well aft all tis yr,i found a guy who loves me 4 who i am.. but things are complicated of coz.. *u knw soon* on the 130408 wld b 2 mths since i knw him.. he's a great guy.. but at 20 he is still undergoing NS..which i c him so little.. I LOVE HIM!!


meet e 2nd guy i met tis yr.. AZRUL HISHAM ,22,lives in jurong west(:

the 3rd guy i've engraved his name in my heart..im oso loving him alot..i dun knw wat 2 say..he has alweas been thr 4 me regardless of anything..he knws tt beside himself thr another guy i love nw..n i thanked him 4 being so understanding..it's complicated..it's has oreadi been a mth & counting since i knw him on 050308(:

i wanna all my b'loved pple ard me..but i cant force them if them dun wanna..
LIST of b'LOVEd :)
MUHD FARHAN
MUHD SUFRI
AZRUL HISHAM

ABG HELMI
FATIINpooh
MIERAgal
JULIANA
MAIMUNAH aka MONA

TAMcusy
NADcusy
ERAcusy
DINAsis
TRISYAsis
SAHLANdad

i wanna u pple 2 knw tt i love u so so much..if possible i wan u ard in my life..i wan u 2 b w me in my evry step tat i were to take! i LOVE u pple!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#01- Thoughts