im in LOVE

IM IN LOVE, BABE











IM in love w e guys tat loves me (:
"gatal" nye pompuan! nah.. thanks for loving me , HOTty firemen n NOTty BOy!

muahaha
i knw i've said it like a million zillion tymes.. and i dun get tired of it!


^_^

school is starting nxt wk.. n i dun knw if thr's hmwrk.. i hav yet 2 msg azhar about skool.. i wonder if he knw my temp-number? im going bck to JWSS for speech Day! yay! i love my skool?! OPPSY,correction.. i HATE my skool but i love e pple in it.. hahas.. on e 17 APR 08 - speech day rehearsal n 19 APR 08 jwss's annual speech and prize giving day (:

saw my bill early tis morning! i was like WTH! F*** hw e hell am i gonna pay 4 it! haix.. blame it on my stupidity la =P hahas.. wateva is all i can say.. i'll find a way i suppose..

GTG work awaits...

PS:gonna upload a pic of me

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#01- Thoughts