Friday-DATED 040408

AT WORK!



hmm..seems like tis is my 2nd entry(:

im thanking my fwd,fatiin for making me tis loving blog..hahas(:

thanking sumone who is willing to lend me his laptop for my nonsenses(:

at work on the 040408..
i love going to work jus tt,thr's an incident tts makes me tink nonsensical tots..the enviroment was odd..as a kid,i knw tt thr r matters going on at work..it is regarding the commission my boss brought up last mth.WHR HAS ALL E TOGETHERNESS A&B used to have??
i can nvr work in quiet atmosphere.it's weird wen i can hear nuthing but the typing n keyboards n fone ringing!thr were few moments tt i felt like crying.. i seriously prefer the noisy A&B pple mainly TEAM C :) pls dun make things hard..
But i tink tat the stuffs in the office might be done n over with..but it will still b awkward!i miss e FUN,CHOATIC Allen And Bryans pple(:


LOVEs ELLY(:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#01- Thoughts