its over!

Memories dated 020408





ITS OVER 050308 - 090508



Its over between me n mr hawt fireman! it ended like tat all thanks to ME! i broke his heart tyme n again.. i wanna stop hurting u.. but doing tis i broke ur heart even mre.. pls jst leave me,azrul! i knw i cant bear it but i hav 2 b an end 2 my doings!

im sorry! it's hurting me as well as it's hurting u,hunny.. thanks for evry single things u hav done.. thanks for pampering,loving me.. thanks for SAY.. thanks for our 1st pic.. thanks for e poems.. thanks for taking me watch "Step up2:street" and the "Superhero movie".. thanks for the skirt from FOX and e skinnies.. thanks for being my shoulders wen i cried coz of NOTTY BOY.. thanks for ur ears wen i was pissed off w my mom.. thanks for e mushy entries u hav put in ur blog! thanks for spending e nite w me till 6am.. thanks for all these memories tat i can alweas rmbr of!
meet SAY my guardian angel!e poem he wrote for me!


im a bitch at breaking ur hart.. im a hartbreaker! im sorry.. i wont erase u frm my heart,my soul,my memories! u'll alweas b in thr w e rest of my broken loves! ur poem w alweas b w me, same goes to our pic.. our song, AKU MASIH SAYANG - ST12.. pls kip my pic n e drawing i drew days b4 ur bdae!

hw i wish i cld still b fwds w u n nuthing mre.. but u're not willing.. hw i wish we wont end tis way.. "azrul,u said in ur blog tat thr wont b a GOODBYE.. are you sure of it!?"im sorry azrul.. im sorry hawt fireman..

mayb its true.. im a bitch coz i hab a guy luving me but im looking for mre guys.. and tat im naive enuff to tink tat e guys i love n whom love me wont nvr leave me.. STUPID me..
i will alweas tink of ur well-being.. im gonna miss u alot.. part of u will alweas b w me! n i'll pray for e best jst for u.. im sorry,bye azrul

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#01- Thoughts