me love

TODAY - Me (: 180408


NOR ELLIYANA means
Malay - "Cahaya Kelembutan"
English - " The Light of Gentleness"

im not in e bst mood 2dy.. i didnt appetite to eat during lunch.. NO mre entries on the guys tat i love for nw.. im tired.. physically,mentally,emotionally.. i dun knw wat 2 do these days..

mayb i've changed, like my mom said.. b'coz of guys, im gone from gd 2 bad!? which is not true.. me personally.. from e angle tat i view my life in.. i'll change coz of love for better or worse! ya, im a softie! n DUH,im a gal..

i guess nuthing ever gonna change in my life.. things will still b as tough as alweas.. n i do hope for better.. i guess nuthing in life is ever gonna b perfect thr alweas obstacles in e way..

life to me can nvr b perfect w my kinda of family.. in my family thr will nvr b happiness only sorrows n sadness.. even if my family arent okay in e hse but e bond in my family is alweas thr.. i LOVE my family but too bad..

tis is my life~!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#01- Thoughts