070508

070508 - broken hearted!
im here.. at my desk.. tinking what went wrong in our r'ship! aft so long i finally am luving u! im hurt by e way i treated u same goes to ytd nite drama between u n me..i've hurt u n im clear of it! n i broken my own hart by doing so.. i guess i will alweas b tat HEARTbreaker!

Otw work jst nw.. while msging u n listening 2 e song u dedicated for me.. With you-chris Brown.. i cried in e train w unknwn eyes watching as each tear rolls on my cheeks.. reading e printed copy of ur latest entry makes my heart breaks further making tears flows like a waterfall..

im at a lost.. my mentality,physical self stability is gone.. feel like going mad n end up in e mental hospital to calm my nerves,brains etc

im gone.. elly will nvr b e same again!NO mre smiling-happy elly,gdy-gdy elly..she's gone thanks to evrything she is facing in life!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#01- Thoughts