me.. love.. you!!

LIFE on 240408

i've been miting YOU alot recently.. n im loving e fact tat i cld b w u den.. but it seems that each time we mit, u nvr fail to break my hart.. yet again, u alweas mend it at any cost.. by making me smile,hugging me etc.. mayb it's jus my tinking,my worries etc! im sorry for any misunderstanding.. YOU are so close to me yet so far..


i dun knw wat 2 do anymre! im stress w life.. probs of evry kinds is wat i get! from my family to love matters.. im tired.. tired of wearing a mask to cover my true feelings.. tired of lying 2 myself.. tired of loving him in denial! tired of living!


mayb im suffering frm depression.. coz y? i do hav tot of killing myself.. tot of suicide.. mayb 2 put an end to my misery! but then again,i wld suffer in hell n my love ones wld b hurt oso.. i knw thr r loads of pple out thr who cares for me.. THANKS A MILLION! but e love tat i seek is none of those love i get for my love ones..


ytd i wrote comments to at least 6 pple tat i love or e closest to me... and i only got 3 replies which was a relief! i love them, n i thanked them 4 mentioning tat they wld b thr! tam , juliana and mona! i love u pple so much.. thnks 4 evrything!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#01- Thoughts