This is Our story.. Abt e special r'ship we had.. From the moment we knew each other on 5 March 2008 AND the moment we 1st met up on 15 march 2008 till ytd, 22 May 2008 at 2145hrs wen evrything went wrong.. I dont knw wat i wld do w/o u.. as days goes by, thr's no doubt that i wld b missing you! i'll rmbr the memories i had w u.. evrywhr i may go, thr r bound e b memories abt u and i..

You once asked abt US wen we had a tiff, pls hold on to tis fantasy we both have! you once said that we were meant to be, u nvr fails to erase my worries.. I cherish the love tat is so tender which seems to exists only in our world.. but like wat i predicted tis fantasy wldnt last 4eva.. it's not bcoz i dun believe in our love, it's jst tat i dun trust myself..

YES, i do love you still, pls dun doubt it! You're precious but i didnt treasure you e way i shld have done.. Let your feelings out! tell me all my mistakes so tat i'm aware of my wrong doings.. im sorry for makingh you shed tears coz of the hurt i've cause.. u asked me to be faithful but in the end, i've changed!

Pls LOVE me, dont leave me here all alone yearning for u, missing our moments 2gether.. wat am i gonna do wen thr's no mre you?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#01- Thoughts