sorry seems to b e hardest words!

my point of view - 130508

i dun knw wat to say in tis entry.. jst wanna let people knw tat im hurt.. i regretted my actions.. i wanna change bck to OLD geeky,nerdy me.. tat GOOD me! im sorry tat i offended people,curse people,cheating on guys,breaking his hart! seriously, i regret w all my hart!

i wont b updating often.. u wont b able to hear from me either ways.. im gonna reduce spending tyme w guys,dates,new guys.. im gonna follow e advice my dear abg helmi said.. study n work cums in as 1st- e most important! followed up by 2nd- Family and fwds...3rd-calming myself (brains,body,nerves,soul mainly HEART!) last 4th wld b - guys,LOVE!

change of topics

im miting up w a dear fwd aft so long..hope evrything run smoothly tml aft work! fatiin,i gt so many to talk abt frm work - love - family evens fwds.. i cant wait la sey! hahas (:
hey babe if u read tis.. pls dun bring ur guy okay?! hahas (: hopefully i wont ccry in front of u.. malu sey gitu!? fatiin reminds me of MONA tat used to be e laughingQUEEN.. nw tat mona's fatter she's called as makanQUEEN! muahaha

i miss u people in life..

alert.. im sick might b down w HFMD.. but most unlikely la sey.. hahas...
i gotta run.. my revision test is starting la..
jst hope i wld update soon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#01- Thoughts