heartbroken

do i deserve all tis? 100508



why did i went wrong? i'll wonder.. i gonna miss evrything.. y does it seems tat evrything i do nvr fails to works.. im hurting inside.. i wanna let evrything out but by doing so, i'll hurt those who are too dear to my heart..

in me, e weakest element is my heart.. it's fragile tats breaks within seconds ; tears would gather at the brink of these eyes which soon flows down these cheeks where kisses were once planted upon by the beloved ones in life..

in my own world, what i've been seeking is jst e simplest things yet e hardest to grab hold of! what's im made of are jst my feelings which nvr fails to display themselves openly to eyes of whom i know or even unknown eyes that are jst wondering abt those tears tat are shed in front of them..

what do u seek in life? isit the same as i do? why do people judge oneself when they knows nothing abt tat particular person! gossips filled my ears,breaking my heart especially the one who started it,was my dear beloved one?! how could u hurt me tat manner! u called me ur beloved yet u start rumors abt me.. asking/digging for my secrets which i tell nothing of! i hate u for hurting me tis way.. it's not tat i know nuthing of it, it's jst tat i kept quiet to pervent myself from being tat BITCH whom u make up story of..

ending this entry, i would like to inform all tat myself is not perfect in either way and so are you.. pls dun judge me! i may look like an average gal.. but deep in me, do u know wat im going thru' ? mirror urself b4 even tinking of judging me coz by doing so ure only telling me tat u lack sumthing tat i have! pls bear in mind, thr's a part of me tat i know nothing of, dun make tat 'me' appear in life!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#01- Thoughts