Life )):

Hurt by reality )):


Jst like a dear fwd, im down with the sadness,hurt and sorrows.. it's all due to matters of the heart.. Unlike my fwd, it doesnt only consist LOVE.. Yes, i've cried these few days; evry single tyme i tink of that conversation.. my heart breaks and to tink tat im losing someone so dear makes me cry my hart out! Once the person is gone, whr do i seek comfort? to whom can i be childish to? what shld i do? and yes, i've share tis with the guys my hart trusted most.. im not losing sumone i love or sumone whom wld b my future lover?! im losing someone i've knwn since forever! mayb tat person jst joking w me? all i hope is that it shld nvr come true; for i wld really miss tat person so much..

My exams are in 2 wks tyme.. and my brains are dead from all the pressure, stress, probs and emotions. i've got 3 paper to study which may seem easy to other teens.. but im in traineeship, stress that keeps coming frm skool,work and my family! i wanna pass all 3 papers but i've got no mre confidences to do so.. i knw thr r mre 'smartALEXS' in the class compared to my minor brain.. i've failed my common test which seems like thr's no mre meaning to pass with flying colours.

at work.. the work load, so far are manageable even though i've been doing the same old thing.. it has been fun working here whr all of they are 1stly womens and they are oso a friendly bunch.. it gonna b 7 mths since i started working on 19 nov 2007.. tis company has taught me how to grow up.. but wen it cums to PAYDAY, my mind goes into a whirlpool.. thinking abt wat i have to pay, who i have to give money to and hw much i wld b left w for e reat of the mth...

While Love is in a mess.. i feel like giving up HOPE on them.. i dun wan to suffer anymre jst by making decisions on which guy to pick.. sumtyme i regret knwing them coz my life have changed since.. True they make me less tense,stress etc but thr are tymes, wen they nvr fail 2 break my hart! mayb tis is wat they say KARMA..

IM SORRY

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#01- Thoughts