meet NEW ME

it's me , elly (:


i brought sumthing cute! and im loving it!
an Angel plus a fireman!

my frens scolded me for not buying for dem! well,i got no cash w me.. i wld buy for them i promise kata LOVE-LOVE (:
its CUTE,cute.. i loike it.. wanna see? wait a moment okies.. *nw im toking crap*


i got kittens at home! i love my kittens cute yet notty! i guess love isnt a big deal to me anymre..im moving on already! i'll change, find e rite mr. loverboy and stick w him! i dun bother much anymre.. jst stay by my side as a fwd 4 nw coz im in no need of lovers.. yet again i wld break hearts!

SSTTOOOPP! no mre things abt love! wanna c my kittens.. 3 females 1 male (:

And here, my kittens are ?! (:

okay lets see.. from FAR left: Blcknose, fatty BOMB2, skinni and Boboy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#01- Thoughts