hurt.. hurt


my heart broken into millions pieces!


tat day on 25may08.. my heart broke bcoz of dem..at 1st it was a msg from Mr A tat made me cried,myself had a tiff w Mr H and lastly, i was missing Mr S ..


i listen to a mly song Mr S wanted me to listen.. it broke my hart,it really did.. while Mr A, wanted to leave me.. Mr H,he scolded me.. mayb all tis were my swit mistakes.. yes my worse mistakes..


Both my elder and younger sister saw hw bad i was crying my hart out.. i cried so bad tat i cldnt breathe.. it hurts! my heart hurts..i cried frm 2300hrs till 0345hrs,imagine hw swollen my eyes wld b?


the nxt day was MONDY.. a colleague asked me,"elly wat's wrong w ur eyes?" all i replied,"Ytd i cry?"
I DO DESERVE ALL THIS HURT AND MISERY!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#01- Thoughts