my days

the day - I ---- and -------

ytd, i was happy aft so long.. sumone i knw nvr fails to brighten up my day! i was abt to stand on my two feets aft my biggest fall tat made me unble to make myself to stand tall,proud! but later tat nite, i fell dwn and landed on my face! i was hurt, i have tots of even killing myself.. i had another emotional breakdwn but tis tyme tat sumone wasnt ard.. so i cried at another shoulders tat i knwn for less den a mth.. i have many emotional breakdwn,actually too many.. i can jst stop toking w anyone,day-dreams and thr u'll see me crying

but of coz if im able, i wont hab cried infront of u.. i hab enuff of jst crying my hart out.. it hurts well it hurts loving HIM and missing HIM wen all i want is jst to be near HIM.. e warmth being under HIS arms, to be kissed evry few sec and those cuddly hugs tat i get from HIM.. im confused! who do i really want? i dun wan risk losing any.. YES,im being selfish but pls giv me tyme!! i wan tat guy.. and e other guy but im losing hope on both! im losing hope to continue e "nvr-give up"
spirit tat i have for 4 yrs since secondary skool wen i started topping my class!

shld i giv up wat i've done for 4 yrs straight!? i dun knw
ending tis entry,
i had a bad day in e office.. im pissed w e pple but wat can i say? im an intern who is 17yrs old w no experience..pple r bound to do so rite? wat can i say.. im a kid rite.. and i have no say in any matter.. no matter wat, i thanked e company for evrything they hav taught me so far.. thanks a bunch!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#01- Thoughts