my thoughts have gone haywire like a socket on fire. my heart's broken; i fell flat on my face yet again. A two-faced bitch. i am one who can melts hearts with my simple-self and one who can breaks hearts with a simple touch. unlike those people who judge me as, they will never know what's really inside of my heart! Isit hatred or love that i feel among the guys thats in my life?
what i've said are what they judge me as. how about my heart? this heart that breaks every moment its owner break a guy heart. what about my feelings? feelings that was pure and true which people could only see it as though there's nothing in me. how can one judge only based on the appearance?
i know i've done too many sins that would take a whole life time to atone. it was my mistake,my fault and i could only blame myself. this is life, nothing would be perfect and there's no way we could have life our way. it's HIM who knows what lies ahead us. i'll pray to HIM. i'll b grateful.
Dear allah swt,
i know i've made alot of mistake that are unforgivable. Please show me a sign so i can move on with life, to continue this journey you have given me. Dear allah swt, im only seeking for happiness in life and nothing else. you're great, please send a ray of happiness and i'll be thankful! dear allah swt, my life has been a learning journey thanks to you. i thanked you for the goodness you have given me and my family even if it's bits and pieces. AMIN.
there's nothing else in life i seek. being happy and loved is what i want. but i don't blame anyone for what im going through now. maybe it's because my life has always been about crying,suffering and heartbreaks and i've always felt that my parents' love are so distant thanks to the bad history my family suffer up till today. please im begging you! dont judge me or my life..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update for June (: