i met a new fwd! **a fwd whose a younger brother to my sister fwd. and i knw him aft a chatroom b4 but didnt kip contact. wat a small world!** yup, we are fwds on the safe side w no love-thingy. he's a great guy one tat brightens my day like my hawt fireman. it's easy to talk to guys on my behalf.

i cant stop rmbring abt e other day w hawt fireman in the library. the msn web-cam chat w fatiin was so fun. i miss her loads.. hiax.. life is getting hard by day. i have to make a choice between these 3 guys. mr A, mr S n mr H? but i cant. i dun wanna lose my freedom jst yet and i cant lose focus on my goals which were coz of my family's situations.

work has been fun. has been late to work for 3 days straight! hav 2 b early tml. promise is a promise. hiax. i miss my galfwds, thr wld b a gathering tml but i tot mayb one day i'll mit up w all of dem. sorry girls, i gotta work my ass off. i promise we'll meet up soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update for June (: