To: mr loverboy.
I feel in love w u almost instantly; it was all due to my clumsiness. yes, i'm a gal who falls in love easily. u're a guy w a kind hart; who promise me __________, wen we aren't an item.
When i asked u "nvr to break my hart" evryting changes. u told me, "dont hope too much frm him and dont b too compromise w him as i wld regret it". Immediately i cried and at tat very moment,the love i had for u shattered into bits and pieces.
I DUN LOVE YOU ANYMRE!!


To:mr nottyBOY.
You called me ytd. your call broke my heart! u begged me to 4giv u b4 u told me yr news abt 'HER'. for 4 mths, i've loved u while u prayed,hoped tat yr ex wld return by yr side. wat abt me!? wat am i 2 u? you promised not to let a tear-drop roll dwn my cheeks! yet i cried in the office.
i Forgive u.


To: Mr hawt fireman.
im sorry for breaking yr hart. pls 4giv me! i knw im asking too much aft doing u enuff hurt and hartbreaks. mayb wat yr fwds said is true which include nana,angel,aisha,ifah etc! thanks so much for e fonds memories which include e ring u brought me and SAY.
If leaving me is e best solution den gdbye,dear hunny. i wish u happiness.
PLS 4giv me


To: Mr D.O.C

i knw i've been giving u stupid reasons 4 not being able to b yr gal. im sorry. im jst not ready for any r'ships yet. say wateva u wan,bby. yes, im tinking only abt myself. wat im doing mayb wrong but it's for e best. im sorry.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update for June (: