There's is a new addition to my family.
A baby girl named siti hajar bte shamsudin.
my 1st sister's 3rd child was born into our family on the 7th july 2008 at 2250hrs.
*picture will be uploaded tml*

i went to visit my sister at KK Hospital yesterday with miera+fahmi and fadilah.
i invited my crush to visit my sister too that day. i guess i was missing him too much.
instead, i was late and also disappointed.
there's nothing i can do about the "untold story"

well, yesterday i went back to school aft 3 weeks.
i got my results. i got B,B,C and my GPA was 2.6 . it does seems a lil' upsetting
but i still got another semester to buck up. even if i dont get to advance to higher nitec,
i'll still take that private degree one way or another.

life has been hurting of coz like always. but this is how it works.
True Love is to love without expecting anything in return. The heartbreaks and tears
are all part of the obstacles in a r'ship. it might just worth the while.
But.
when it gets too unbearable. leaving would be the most painful thing to do
yet the right thing to be done as to stop anymore damage been done to either parties.
it takes awhile to move on yet one day it will be alright.

i cant expect anything more from love. too much damage has been done.
and now, i need time to heal this wounded heart. i need a special someone to
mend it. but currently, i guess i'll let time do the healing.
there's way too much incidents occurring in life that i couldnt get control of.
i need to sort things out. my feelings, my thoughts, my life.
im going take a step that i have yet to do.
just hoping that things will change around my life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update for June (: