i miss u so much. haix.
why in the world did i fall in love with you?
it pain me jst missing u so much lately.
why isit so hard for me to jst let go?
i wanna be happy and loved.
i hate the heartbreaks and tears shed.
i need someone to be there,always there.

it has been 1 full week since i last updated.
in this one week,
everything as been a pain in the arse from work to family even my love life.
it's true im single only im loving a guy
who i can say,advise me to look for better guy for my love.
im always screwing up at work and at home. im apologise,im sorry.

this week, work is up till my neck.
i gotta ruch things out eventhough my job is pretty much the same things,
but it's tiring running here and there all the time.
i've been out with friends out to movies, ice-cream hunt etc.
but it's really not taking anything out of my systems.
i wish there could be someone, jst a simple someone
to giving their listening ears and lend me their shoulders to cry on.
i have loads of emotional breakdowns only lately there arent any,
im afraid of crying then and there.
at home, has a tiff w my sister.
have yet to speak to her instead of sleeping w her as always,
i slept in my dad's rooms for 4nights + 2nite.
what can be done? i screwed things up.
at home, there aint anyone i can talk to.

i hope the wkends can take my mind off.
simply hope that i would be able to enjoy myself.
i wish ....
nvm its not important anymore.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update for June (: