it's thursday,7.00pm
im still at work, got alil'more to be done.
my friends has left for the day, leaving me w a couple of the seniors.
hiax. i'll be home soon (:

my hart's hurting. i guess it would be best,
IF i stop falling into guys like i always do up till today.
fancies those guys that could sing to me at least a song,
makes me smile just talking to them etc.
simply too many, my hart is too fragile;
i fall in love easily and i get hartbroken easily too.
i would love to be hugged and kissed by that special MR.
but i have a long way to go to think of such.

guys? nuthing can be said abt them, coz im not perfect.
No one is, i dun like to be judged or to judged another based on the appearance.
does anyone ever understands what im feeling?

this cuming saturday,
hopefully.. thr would be a sentosa gal's day out ( Allen&Bryans' interns)
w/o my prettygal aka adeline and my chica aka fatiin;
it'll only b me, galgal aka miera and nottygal aka fadilah (:
planned this outing for almost 2wks, and turn out 2 of my gfs cant make it.
haix, next mth im gonna make sure that no one bail on our outing. DAMN!

im still very sore. abt the whole drama tis 2wks.
haix.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update for June (: