Today makes a weird,fun and memorable memory.
On my way to work, i saw my best galfren, becky. had a alil' chat for all times' sake bcoz b4 year end on 2007. we were in alil' tiff up till today. having to talk to her bring back my days in 4T1. DAMN! i miss my class. without noticing, my best pal, shaiful was there too. waved at him, asking him to come over to us but we were in the train as tho we were "Sardines in a can." i remembered that some time last week, i saw another best pal of mine, azfar. we too did talk about getting a class gathering. I miss my galfrens, my best pals and my annoying chinese guyfrens.

at work, after lunch.
was on the fone with my galfren cum colleague,miera. she was asking abt wat happen ytd. told her frm A-Q wen only to be bother by a FAT Housefly landed on my right eyes. EEeeeeeeeee! my colleague infront me, Rinn was also laughing at my stupid reaction. moments later, that same FAT Housefly was bothering Rinn. Landed on her hair and opps , she goes "EEeeeeeeeeee!" Both of us look at each other and Laughed.

im busy. toddles (:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update for June (: