It's 080908. Nine months has passed so fast. In 2months time, it'll be Hari Raya. Thinking about how things has gone, do i regret? mayb i do. Coz i've lost and gain in possible many ways. i know that i've changed in a manner that i rebel to restrictions.

I miss my friends. i miss my secondary life but i know i'll nvr return to that time again. Remembering loads of things such as hw i would spend my valentine's with my Girlfriends ; the Teachers' day celebrations ; inter-class tournaments ; the preparation for Speech Day ; National day celebrations.

It's has been 11months since i started tis traineeship thingy. Working at A&B. Loved my colleagues whom have always been thr for me no matter wat. Thr alweas e ups n downs in tis job. Learned so many things in the working life tat only nw i've realised how tough it's jst to earn a couple of hundreds. While schooling in ITE Clem , met my primary sch fren. Has been awhile tho' , loads happened at school that i'll rmbr for life.

To: , ??
whoever you are out thr. u dun bring me dwn one way or the other. u are jst another pathetic soul. Yes my life is in a mess , Yes i've ruined my own life. Yes im bright yet full of stupidity. Say whatever u wanna say. but wat remain true, is the heart i own only myself knows about. thanks for the comments u said. i'll regard it as a compliments. thanks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update for June (: