#01- Thoughts

Hey blog.
It has been quite awhile since the last proper update huh? So much has happen within the year.
There was the anniversary, solemnization, the gym sessions, the confessions and the bitter-sweet arguments.

I can't say that things are running smoothly these past 3 months after status as change to being a Mrs. Well, there are bound for ups and down in any relationships or marriages. And questions of whether I'm doing the right things and responsibility of being a wife?

I've been in doubts but never have I step out of line ever since the day everything change. I want to believe, I want to know and feel that I'm not wrong to feel all those emotions and for acting like a bitch. Nevertheless, I kept my prayers as much as I could and seek advices from those around me but unfortunately, I've lost some friends who I could be someone else and forget the pains I'm going through.

Sabar adalah separuh daripada iman kan? Mungkin Ada hikmah disebaliknya? I just got to keep my faith and hopes up (; insya'allah~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Celebration (:

Hari Raya Haji