Updates of 2011.

Chapter - Jan 2011

To be honest, the only thing that i remembered in this month was CMS. And we had to make a new year resoultion board which we used recycled materials from my arty-farty stuffs. Unfortunately, our team didn't win ; therefore we were pissed of at the judges for being biased. Lol.

Chapter - Feb 2011

I had a advance Birthday cum V'day treat from dearest at Swensen and on the day of my Birthday which falls on the 3rd day of CNY ; 050211 . My dearest team 5 - stitch, gave me a surprise mini celebrations which was so super sweet of them. i was really blown away & i swore i've never had celebrate my birthday before.
A week later, It was CMS - Theme : CNY with Lion Dance (:

Chapter - Mar 2011

We gave our leader , Hazy ; a super advance birthday party. She was stunned and saying it's not yet her birthday. and furthermore, the planning was super choatic and very last minute of us.
On 7th march , i started working back at Allenbryans as a Office Assist Cum Recep. Ironically, i was having the jitters on whether i'll dress okay and such.

*end with a note ; i'm going to be extra busy these days and also tired );
I'll blog as and when i find time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update for June (:

#03 - complications