i really need a wish right now.

"Can we pretend that goldfish in glass bowl
are fairy godparents.
I could really use a wish right now. "

Okay, its about time for a new update entry but it wont be a long though. i dont want to crack my head for nothing. Oh my ~ have been so long. The YOG have already started. and Singapore just got their 1st medal which is a bronze medal.

Today i cooked for break fast and it was daging masak kicap. but the worse thing is that no one in the house was fasting. and i've been working around the clock to earn enough for hari raya baju which is for us - three (:

I dont know why but seeing dear composing songs is so making me want to do the same thing too. i dont want it to be seem that im trying hard to be someone like you. i just feel so hype seeing you in such a condition. and i really love you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#01- Thoughts