Life's really unpredictable. While love's quite a disappointment.
Causing such misery & chaos.

The month of February is pretty much very Suck-ish. Apart from all those memorable events, such as my birthday - Valentine's Day etc. 

My birthday - spent the day at dearest's house. got a huge new teddy as my present (: which Dearest named " Mr-Paws". My birthday cake is made of Peppermint. 
Valentine's - Dearest got me a Bouquet of roses made out of - Red, Pink & Blue . And a box of chocolates.
A day at Dearest's house - we made Chicken Baked Rice ( Our way ). Well , it was loads of fun despite the quarrels in between the cooking (: Plus everyone loves it. 
Another day at Dearest's house - we made Pizza with a base of a Mickey Mouse's head (: it was a delicious treat.

This month , i've been a bad girl. Messing around with my Family. Now i'm filled with guilt and lost. Just can't figure out what to do, so that odd will meet. I'm out of job - left clueless. My Number is almost terminated - i can still receive incoming calls and messages but i can't do any outgoing. I've finally cut my hair short - Gone are my long locks.  
       
A bad incident had happened to Dearest ( last Sunday )- his knee ' popped ' as ' in dislocated '. All due to a clumsy me. Dearest had the cast place on the leg. Up till now, i'm still in guilt and regret. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update for June (:

#01- Thoughts