On the eve of xmas.
i was a Bf place. Again , we played Freedom Fighters (: the game lasted for 15mins which i dont recalled who won. afterwhich, i had a round with his lil'bro, din. halfway thru the game, din was winning sadly i gave up & BF played on my behalf (:

later that night, Bf's neighbor had a xmas dinner. His family was invited and ask me to tag along. The food was all nice (: With Turkey which i didnt eat bcoz it tasted different yet new to my taste buds. There were fruits & cocktail plus loads of good food. It was my 1st experience having to join in a xmas dinner (:

Spent the xmas at home with family. Bored but still able to spend at least some time with beloved niece & nephew.

Got my results today. Gees~ my GPA is 2.4 . haix. i cant advance to Higher Nitec. BUT *smiles* i successfully nail this traineeship (: everything was fine && happening. Leaving Allen&Bryans in 14days , will be buying cards & farewell treats for the colleagues i've been with & the new interns.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update for June (:

#01- Thoughts