Oh gosh! as each day passes by, my last day in Allen&Bryans is coming to an end. As much as i want to leave this place , i feel reluctant due to the friends I've gained && all the bitter-sweet memories with people of Allen&bryans.
The day awaits, oh gosh! as always I'm afraid that I'll cry infront of those 20 people who have taught me so much in the working industrial!
It has been 1year && 28days since I've started working in Allen&bryans.

I've learned about receptionist duties , filings , writing cheques , Emailing to clients && loads more. what I'll miss is the laughter share among us interns , my desk thats pretty messy && everything is in order (:

Whoa. never thought that I'll be so attached to the company. haix. too bad , i've got to leave next month as to continue my studies. I'll miss the people awhole bunch!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update for June (:

#01- Thoughts