Congrats to Bf's lil' brother for archiving Express && his goal to enter Singapore Sport School . I'm proud of you Khairuddin Bin Omar .

Such a happy news to be heard . Bf must be proud of his lil' brother as much as i am . The feeling is so strong to leave me speechless when his mom called during my lunch time . If i have enough cash , i'll get him something .

Yesterday , called my Form Teacher . Asking about the debarment thingy . and thanked god , i wasn't debar or else what i wanted to archive will be so out of reach . Even so , i already had plans on what to do in time to come .

Had a tiff with Bf in the wee morning . Shucks ! Well what the heck , this isn't like the first time we ever had an arguement . If i've known , i'll never had done such a thing to jeopardize your job . Call me a fool for not listening to you . Je t'aime . Boy , we'll see what will happen between us tomorrow ?!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update for June (: