Its autumn. The leaves has turn brownish && soon they will gradually fall to the surface of the earth ; leaving the tree bare && bold.

It's almost end of October. End of the festive month. So much has happened in life which i can never forget. This year is alil' too hurtful for year. Cried too many times during the day && late at night. Memories with whomever , bitter or sweet ; I'll cherish && remember till I've turn senile (: . Moments that I've regret are just alil' too late ; Moments that are too fond to let go . Let it be between me && GOD .

Will it be too late to seek for forgiveness ?
Will it be to late to start afresh ?
Will it be too late for me to change ?
Isit too late to learn ?

I'm beginning do what's best for both me && bf. A'lil advice from my 2nd sister made me realize her point of wanting me && bf to work. I believe that my 1st sister too , wants the best for me as I'm her lil' baby sister. I'll work my way up the ladder but I'll be needing my sisters help as they're more experienced in such complications. Only this year did i realize how lucky i am to be loved && adored by my family. I'm sorry that i've caused so much within a year.

Dear GOD,
pls show me the way.
pls guide me along the way.

On the 19th Nov 2008 , marks 1year since i started my attachment at A&B . Learned a lot ; gained experience in almost everything added in being an Admin Clerk cum Receptionist . Made new friends / colleagues ; had many fond memories while it lasted. Ending this attachment next year on 7 January 2009. After which , if i could enter Higher Nitec then ITE simei is where im heading . If not , i'll take up Nursing or a Private Degree.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update for June (: