Time:12.57am
Mood: Devastated

Life don't always goes the way one wants , does it ? Is it not possible for gossip-mongers to mind their own business ? Yes , my life is a wreck - a mother at 18 but that doesn't always mean that it's over for me . I can still archive all my dreams and goals even though my responsibility is much heavier to those of my age . And boy , it's going to be pretty tough - raising a child and working plus upgrading myself .
Even if my heart broke or i'll fall sick - im gonna prove myself to everyone that "No one human is perfect and that mistakes are always made" Im gonna stand tall on my decisions and choices - Now it's time for my say and listen hard . Im tired of being push around and pleasing everyone else beside myself .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update for June (:

#03 - complications