im really bored. can't think of anything to do - no one's online at this point of time [ when everyone's back at school ]
there's nothing good on TV. and im staying home for the day , not visiting my lil' girl back at the hospital..

To explain the chaotic-ness of my delivery which i could still remember :
the pain started at 3am in the morning [ how stupid i was only to realised that i was mistaken 6hours 56minutes later ]
which i was stupid enough to stay at home only when the pain got too unbearable , i rang both my elder sisters since they know a thing or two which was already 7.30am .
I woke my dearest up - telling him i can't bear the pain , i want go to the hospital now! It took him and his family one-half hours to get ready.
We left his house at 9am which by then my water broke - we got a cab only 30minutes later with the help of a chinese couple.
Upon reaching KKH - i 'ordered' the nurse that im about to give birth and that i was already bleeding. she hurried me over to the delivery suite - i got undress and lay on the bed. In less than 5mins , my lil' girl was out with the help of a senior midwife a.k.a Nurse.

Hmm.. Choatic (:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update for June (: