its the third day of the fasting month. and ironically i've haven't been fasting due to some chronic reasons, Lol . Nah , just some pathetic reason set for me. well, its such a pity that i wouldn't get the urge to break fast with the family.

i would like to know some tips on writing/composing a song - it doesn't necessary be a rap though. just a way of letting a person know what's going through my head - since the person only understand songs/raps better than words that comes from my mouth.

days has been pretty much a pain in the ass - am suffering so much heart-wrecking moments in just a day. wow ~ what a life to talk about! if only i could have something that will change my life forever - this won't be something in my list that i'll think about. tell me who would, right?

toodles for now (: everyone is missed

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update for June (: