to: a special someone - so close yet so far

Just like you - i need my own stuffs to release stress etc . I swear i didn't realise how much i've forgotten about us , about you - only after checking things out at friendster , blog etc . Oh gosh~ all those memories and promises . Im sorry for being such a burden - im not helping in the slightest way possible to ease your stress instead i add on to your stress with my compliants and nags .

Im just too caught up with myself . I guess too much of each other really isn't good for neither of us . What really happen to us or should i say - ME ? It's coming close to a year now since the day we first kissed and got together . As much as you miss the old days , i do too wish for it every other day .

remember this ? -
** P.S. : REMEMBER Bby, We're SINGLEbutUNAVAILABLEtau.
el.AMORis.thisYUNG'N's:Bby Ger:
Please Stay Clear. Mine & Only. **

I love you muchies and im really sorry . im sure you still do - just not as much.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update for June (: