21.08.08 - OUR 1st Month ((:
Yesterday was a day to remember till our 77th days together..

It started with a bad beginning. i was scolded for my poor conduct at work.
Cried my hearts out till eyes were Super Red!
After which bby came down during lunch hours only with his attitude!
I put faces as to im upset yet he's making it worse!!
After Lunch when back to the office while bby remain outside around my office,
my colleagues started saying "congrats to the 1st month"
went over to my table only to realize that there's a Red rose frm bby!
Ran out of office to bby. Hugged him hard, wishing him happy 1st month!
i Love him!



From Me to Him:
" It started on 21st July 2008,monday at 2030hrs. Location: VivoCity- Movie theater watched 'The Dark Knight'. Kisses on the very 1st date. The goodies, the jokes. Eventhough we've been together for only a month, alot has happened. The bond we've build, The love that unites us as One , what more amusing is the similarities we share. I Love You, Saiful Bahri! happy 1 month! "

From Him to Me:
" Just like the red deepness of the rose. Thats how our love shall grow. Happy First Month together Baby Girl. I Love You With Every Ounce of All Thats Left Within Me. Dreams Do Come True. Because You're My Baby Boo. "

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#01- Thoughts